Santa Fe, NM
Vogue College of Cosmetology School is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, dynamic professional who would like the opportunity to join our team! Candidate must be goal oriented with great communication skills, a positive attitude, and possess excellent time management skills. We are looking for individuals who are committed to working in a team environment. and who are looking for opportunity and a culture of professionalism.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and direct prospects to Admissions
- Greet and assist clients and book client appointments
- Assist Admissions and Financial Aid offices with filing and various tasks as needed.
- Responsible for daily deposits, cash register and open or close of register
- Maintain reception desk and area
- Inventory duties including monthly inventory counts, removing used products from inventory, and checking in orders according to Vogue College of Cosmetology procedures
- Maintain mail functions incoming and outgoing
- A highly professional and strong communicator is key for this role.
- Compose and distribute team meeting notes, routine correspondence, and/or reports, including weekly population reports, and other special projects reports
- Coordinate special events projects for school including location research and promo material
- Coordinate and assist with retail monthly specials and promo materials monthly
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s degree or Bachelors a plus
- Computer knowledge and skills (including Microsoft Office) required
- Outstanding interpersonal written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate in a professional manner.
- Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of timeframes and deadlines.
- Cosmetology related experience a plus
- Purchasing and/or inventory experience a plus
- Must be able outgoing by nature, resourceful and take initiative.
- 2 years of retail/sales experience, including cash handling and management
- Strong customer service skills, friendly and able to enforce policies professionally
- Must be stable, reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented & team player
- An interest in the beauty industry
Health, Dental, Short Term Disability, and Vision benefits are available to full time employees. Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay.
Job Type: Full-time