Santa Fe, NM
Vogue College of Cosmetology School is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, dynamic, self-started professional who would like the opportunity to join our team! Candidate must be goal oriented with great communication skills, a positive attitude, and possess excellent time management skills. We are looking for individuals who are committed to team success and have a passion for sharing the beauty industry.
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate employee
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the school location, school fax numbers, school website and other related information
- Greet and direct prospects to Admissions
- Greet and assist clients and book client appointments
- May be responsible for cash register and open or close of register
- Maintain reception desk and area
- Assist with Inventory duties including monthly inventory counts, removing used products from inventory, and checking in orders according to Vogue College of Cosmetology procedures
- High School Diploma Required
- One year of retail/sales experience, including cash responsibility
- Strong customer service skills, friendly and able to enforce policies while still being polite & respectful to clients
- Strong computer skills, able to learn new systems quickly
- Must be punctual — on time to work consistently
- Detail oriented & team player
- An interest in the beauty industry is helpful
Candidate must be able to conduct duties in a school environment, work under a degree of stress related to duties that require constant attention and meeting deadlines, and operate standard office equipment, including frequent use of computer, monitor, telephone, and related equipment for long durations.
Please reply to this posting with your resume and a cover letter that includes a brief description of your customer service experience. Only candidates chosen for an interview will receive a call or email back.