Santa Fe, NM
We are seeking a dynamic team leader for a School Director position for our Santa Fe location.
The School Director reports to the CEO, Director of Compliance, Operations Manager, and Dean of Education and is responsible for daily operations of all aspects of the campus. This position provides active and visible leadership through promotion of Vogue College of Cosmetology culture, mission and core beliefs.
Critical day to day priorities include :
- Overseeing daily operations and school activities of school personnel in admissions, education, financial aid, student services and administration.
- Overseeing Curriculum
- Providing leadership through strong team structure and communication
- Maintaining and improving student attendance and retention
- Motivating campus associates through recognition and career development
- Achieving school goals and establishing specific targets for budgeted student starts and placements
- Establishing partnerships within the community to facilitate internships, placement and alternative training opportunities
- Strong people management skills and a sense of purpose and inspiration
- Educational cosmetology license and passion for adult education
- Demonstrate proficiency in leadership, and management
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to train and motivate team members with respect, recognition, and appreciation.
- A proven track record of growth and development of student or client populations
- Willing to learn and exemplify the Vogue College of Cosmetology culture, mission and vision.
- Ability to prioritize and professionally respond to challenges and changing needs at the busy campus
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills with close attention to detail and proper follow through for staff development and growth
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and the ability to learn software systems easily a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels, with excellent problem-solving and listening skills
Education and Training
- Cosmetology Instructors license a plus
- Experience in a private, postsecondary vocational educational environment or salon chain management/salon ownership
- The Campus Director should be a business professional and should be knowledgeable of the education industry, and/or knowledgeable of the beauty industry.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of business experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel.
Competitive Salary is commensurate with experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for Health benefits, PTO and Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time